BE PART OF E3 FOR 2011
Entrepreneurship educators everywhere are invited to join us for a year-long series of webinars presented by Consortium members on a variety of topics to serve the needs of the field. The schedule for future Webinars as well as the Archives of past programs will be posted on the Website at www.entre-ed.org/e3webinars. We are delighted to have leading experts from around the country join us to share their ideas and experiences to build the field of entrepreneurship education.
The Consortium is planning to provide Webinars to share ideas from our members and other leaders in the field of entrepreneurship education on a regular basis all year long. We have a great resource of presenters who have already shared their programs with the participants at the FORUM and have PowerPoints and handouts already available to make it easy. We will encourage presenters to plan interactive sessions that involve participants in discussion. Our goal is to make the Consortium more visible and valuable to the field on a regular basis as the source of new and unique information supporting entrepreneurship education.
- At least two webinars a month except during the summer when we have one scheduled per month.
- Start with the first webinar January 26, 2011 at 4:00 PM eastern time – and sign on to others of interest.
- See the schedule for the year posted on the webinar website at www.entre-ed.org/e3webinars.
- Webinars use a maximum of an hour with 40 – 45 minutes of content presentation and 15 – 20 minutes of questions and discussion from the audience.
REGISTRATION PROCESS -
- Participants will be asked to pre-register on the webinar website at www.entre-ed.org/e3webinars . They will receive an invitation to participate in the webinar identifying the date and time of the webinar and provide an easy link to sign on the DimDim site and a special telephone number.
- We are using DimDim.com as the webinar delivery system which does not require participants to download any special programs.
- When signing on to the webinar, the participant will identify a name to be recognized by the webinar managers/ presenters.
- Participants will use the call in phone number that provides an option for conferencing and selecting individual speakers. We will not use computer speakers.
- Participants can pre-register anytime on a first-come, first-served basis with a 50 participant limit.
- We have an individual webpage featuring the Webinars (much like we have a page for the FORUM) .
- Archives will enable anyone to view the past webinars if the scheduled program is not convenient.
- In addition to the video of the webinar we will also post related handouts from the webinar that can be downloaded and links to essential resources. www.entre-ed.org/e3webinars
HOW TO SIGN ON -
Step 1. Call in by phone: 1-712-432-3066, Conference Code: 988049 for audio.
Step 2. Log on to: https://my.dimdim.com/consortium/
You will need to enter your name to join our webinar online system.
For additional information contact Cathy Ashmore, firstname.lastname@example.org